Tuesday 30 November 2010

Props for Hero

Once again i find myself modeling things which will not be used, I dont mind doing it as i know its only adding to my skills, I was today set the task of modeling a sofa for Kofi's work, he gave me some images and it was pretty easy to model. it didnt really push me but i enjoyed it. here are some references of what he would like.







Here are the sofas, I have to somehow model either of these 3 sofas, not to exact detail but this is the look that kofi wants, the first image is very contemporary and the other two seem a little more homely, i chose to model something in between, (so i think)



the colours you seen on the sofa are just shaders, they were gona be more detailed but as the shot where the sofa would be has been scrapped, so has the sofa, never the less, i still am happy with the turn out, i may also return to it and add some more detail, maybe some cushions and some buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment